Sunday, November 20, 2011

My Legs Are Starting To Bend!

I am so proud of my progress that I asked my foster mom to put together a progress chart. She did it in pictures to show the types of exercised that we do.   It's very hard work to get my severely contracted muscles to stretch and stretch and stretch.  The goal is to get those back knees bent so I can learn to walk on them.  So we flex my ankles and mom puts gentle pressure on the back of my knees over an extended period of time to help me.  It works!  Look!  If you want to see this image blown up click here!

I thought you'd be proud of me!

XO  Adele

1 comment:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving Adele to u and your family!! It is great to see u have been working hard!! I am sure u have been busy with the holidays and physical therepy so I hope all is well and look forward to hearing your update soon!! You r always in my thoughts and my heart! :-).

    ReplyDelete