Thursday, November 17, 2011

"Poo Bunny" Is My Middle Name

Hi everyone!  I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to write yesterday.  I guess I have to make up for it today with twice as much cuteness.  So I decided that today I would write about my favorite subject. Pooping.  My foster mom says "poo queen" is my middle name.  I'm not afraid to admit it.  I like to poo....a lot.  In my baby crib, on towels, on the carpet, on the couch, and yes, even in the unsuspecting hands of those that hold me to love me up.

Where does it come from you say?  I can't possibly eat that much right?  Well, it is a mystery to us all.  All I know is that I get a big chuckled out of watching my foster mom say "Adele, again?  Really?"  

This is her favorite picture of me up to no good....looking angelic, cuddling into my wubba, but look at my back side.  Doh!  Busted! 

I think I smell like roses.  Others may disagree.  But nothing can mask the scent of my heavenly puppy breath.  I promise to update you later today because I have my first appointment with an integrative care veterinarian and a therapist today!  Stay tuned for an update on my new exercises and progress later this evening.

Peace and Love,


Adele the Stink Bomb

2 comments:

  1. LOVE you Adele!! Keeping track of you every step of the way down here in Louisiana :) Be good for your foster Momma. I am sure she doesn't appreciate your scent of roses as much as you do ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You truly have spunk little lady...love it!!

    ReplyDelete