Saturday, December 3, 2011

My First Thanksgiving! Boy Am I Thankful!

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to say "sorry" for not posting for over a week.  My foster momma came down with a terrible cold and she was really sick.  Of course the best medicine was cuddling with me so she didn't have much time or energy for much else.  I was all ready to write my blog but I didn't know how to turn the computer on.  

Anyway, I'm back in action now!  What do you think of this picture of me?  They played a silly Thanksgiving joke on me and put me on a platter with parsley and apples and said they were going to "cook the turkey."  I was none too pleased!  They were just joking...I think.

I traveled with my foster mom to visit famliy out of state and I got SOOO much attention.  They doted on me, kissed me, loved me, held me.  I got to meet the extended family including my new human cousin Pam.  I nibbled on every finger east of the Mississippi! 

Now that I'm back in Chicago things are settling back into the routine.  I went to therapy yesterday and you know what?  I know weigh 10 whopparooni's!  That's pounds for those that don't know.  I was only 6 pounds 3 weeks ago and am growing like a weed.  On Monday I will get my full physical therapy plan which they say is pretty extensive.  I will need lots of help both financially and emotionally to get up onto my feet.  But I'm excited to make it happen. 

I'm back people!  Get ready for some Adele this upcoming week.

Love, turkey and pumpkin pie!


Addie

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the pupdate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great web site for Adele.This page will be one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! So glad to see you blogging again Adele :) Give lots of love and kisses to your foster mommy for taking such good are of you. I pray she is feeling beter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so in love with this sweet fur-babygirl!! I pray you get up and running really soon!

    ReplyDelete