Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Walking the Bully Boardwalk!

Oh boy oh boy!  Today is a banner day for me.  I have been up on my feet most of the day!  I spent lots of therapy time with Debra, one of my favorite care givers.  She worked with me on my belly roll and even had me standing on all fours -- ON MY OWN -- for about a minute.  I couldn't walk but I could balance myself which made me feel so big and brave and strong!

And then tonight I worked really, really hard in the therapy chute (also known as the Bully Boardwalk).  Momma used some freeze dried beef lungs to entice me along and with the help of the sling, I made several passes up and down the chute.  




It wore me out pretty quickly but everyone seemed really excited about my progress.  That made me excited too.  So, I decided to bark, and talk, and squawk.  




It's bed time for this little lady.  I had a long day with lots of hard work. I'm going to take a nibble or two of my Himalayan Chew and hit the hay.

Love and kisses and puppy breath wishes.

Adele

5 comments:

  1. yay adele....Your doing soo good,I cant wait to see more of your wonderful recovery..hugs and kisses...

    shelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sweetie, you're doing amazingly well!! You're such a little peanut! I love seeing your pics & videos and hearing of your progress! Keep it up baby! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this with us...My Harley says go girl....we are pulling for you Adele

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is just too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sandi Bianchi11/16/11, 4:08 PM

    Great Job Adele.....Bentley said hurry up an get big and strong its a BIG World out here an lots to explore

    ReplyDelete