Wednesday, March 21, 2012

The Three Phases Of "Not So Happy"

So I have finally calmed down after the utter humiliation of "the cone" from last night.  I am having some trouble with my back right paw and have been chewing at it and licking it and showing that paw who's boss.  But, my people tell me I'm not supposed to do that and they don't want me to cause further problems.  They bandaged my foot, medicated it, and then put a sock on it.  But I prevailed.  YES!  I spent the evening chewing through the bandages. 

And what did they do?  They put that ridiculous plastic thing around my head.  Unbelievable.  If I knew that was coming I definitely would have stopped chewing my foot.

PHASE 1.  Angry, but calm.  



PHASE 2.  Angry, really smokin' angry.
PHASE 3.  Resigned to this embarrassment.


Bah humbug!

Adele

No comments:

Post a Comment