Saturday, January 28, 2012

Look At Me. Walking Around Logan Square!

Hi everyone,

It's been a few days since my last post but I wanted you to see how much progress I'm making!  My wheels are "in the shop" while they make some adjustments to make it easier for me to walk.  In the meantime my foster mom was able to retrofit this standing sling with wheels and some extra support and I can use this as a wheel chair too!  Here I am walking around Logan Square using all 4 legs to motor.  My back legs are still way less functional, but heck, I'm not complaining because I can use these front legs to scoot scoot scoot!   My friends at Integrative Pet Care haven't seen this video yet -- I bet they will love it!

And guess how much I weigh?  18 lbs!  Yup....fatty!  Enjoy.

5 comments:

  1. Hooray for Adele & her foster mom!!!! So happy to see how this little cutie is thriving! I'm pulling for you sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda and John1/30/12, 10:14 PM

    Adele, you are one amazing little girl! We look for your updates all the time and you make us smile!
    Go Go Go Little One! John and Linda (friends of Opie)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so in love with this baby girl! She is making amazing progress. You guys rock for working with her so well!

    Hoping she is getting a lot of love this Valentine's day.

    From a Bully lover in East TN,
    Kayla

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing girl you are, Adele and everyone who is working so hard to help her. You are true angels!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sweet!! YAY for Adele!!!

    ReplyDelete